A Few Thoughts About Life
The Book of Romans: A Universal Gospel
Top Posts & Pages
- Quote of the week: The Opposite of a Profound Truth, Niels Bohr
- Book Review: William Bradford: Plymouth's Faithful Pilgrim, by Gary D. Schmidt
- Did You Know? What state had two capitals until 1900?
- Chapter 7 (The Book of Romans: A Universal Gospel)
- Summary of the Argument (The Book of Romans: A Universal Gospel)
- Togetherness In the Church
- Is Baptism Essential?
Tag Archives: Parenting
So here is my confession: I love math. I mean, it excites me and energizes me on a regular basis. And yes, I know that makes me weird to most people. I think I know one of the big reasons … Continue reading
Here is a day-changing (life-changing?) thought: You can make a difference with your life this very day, and that without even leaving your home. “How?” you ask. You have people in your home, don’t you? There is a chance right … Continue reading
I am thankful to the Lord that in the last few hours He has reminded me of important priorities in life. Specifically, I have been reminded in my heart and soul about the importance of spending time with my children … Continue reading
It has at times occurred to me that parents are placed in a position of some difficulty. By the very nature of things, there is some tension (almost conflict) in our duties. Or at least we will feel this way … Continue reading
“Sometimes parenting is a lot of work.” I think that the only disagreement I might have from parents about that statement is the inclusion of the word “sometimes.” There is no doubt about it. Parenting is hard work. It takes … Continue reading