A Few Thoughts About Life
The Book of Romans: A Universal Gospel
Top Posts & Pages
- Quote of the week: The Opposite of a Profound Truth, Niels Bohr
- Book Review: William Bradford: Plymouth's Faithful Pilgrim, by Gary D. Schmidt
- Did You Know? What state had two capitals until 1900?
- Chapter 7 (The Book of Romans: A Universal Gospel)
- Summary of the Argument (The Book of Romans: A Universal Gospel)
- Togetherness In the Church
- Is Baptism Essential?
Tag Archives: Bible
For the last couple of years, I have lived in a home with a wood burning stove that we use for heat. I had never had an opportunity to enjoy that experience before, and prior to living in this home, … Continue reading
The book of Joshua has one verse that is far more well known than any other in its pages: “Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or … Continue reading
Reading in Hebrews 6 recently, the importance of patience really stood out to me. Verses 11 and 12 state: “And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence so as to realize the full assurance of hope … Continue reading
By Us Them Excuse “So that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world” (Philippians … Continue reading
I’ve been reading a little in the Journal of John Wesley and have come across some interesting truth. Some great truths are in part of an entry from July 1st 1736 as John Wesley spoke to a leader of the … Continue reading