A Few Thoughts About Life
The Book of Romans: A Universal Gospel
Top Posts & Pages
- Quote of the week: The Opposite of a Profound Truth, Niels Bohr
- Book Review: William Bradford: Plymouth's Faithful Pilgrim, by Gary D. Schmidt
- Did You Know? What state had two capitals until 1900?
- Chapter 7 (The Book of Romans: A Universal Gospel)
- Summary of the Argument (The Book of Romans: A Universal Gospel)
- Togetherness In the Church
- Is Baptism Essential?
Tag Archives: Assurance
Why do I believe the Bible is the Word of God and the only inspired written Word of God? Here are some reasons. Some of the reasons will overlap. 1.) The Holy Spirit has given me assurance that the things … Continue reading
What would you do if someone asked you, “Can you prove to me that God is there?” There could be some different responses that you could give that would be a good way to answer that question. Here is one way, … Continue reading
For many years I struggled with my assurance of salvation. Looking back it seems to have been because of various things, some good reasons to have doubt, others not. But some of the reasons that caused me to doubt are … Continue reading
“Self-examination is a very great blessing, but I have known self-examination carried on in a most unbelieving, legal, and self-righteous manner; in fact, I have so carried it on myself. Time was when I used to think a vast deal … Continue reading